Dothan is a city in the southwest of Alabama, not far from the borders of Florida and Georgia.
|no tourist information on Wikidata:|
- 800 Airport Dr., Dothan, AL 36350. E-mail: . daily connections to Atlanta Dothan Regional Airport,
At present, Dothan is not connected to passenger transport. The existing track systems are used only by freight trains.
- 2190 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Greyhound Lines,
On the street
Dothan is surrounded by Ross Clark Circle, a multi-lane highway. From the highway you can reach US-Highway 84, westward into Alabama and east to Georgia, US-Highway 231, south to Florida and north to Montgomery, Alabama and US-Highway 431 towards Columbus, Georgia.
- 305 N. Foster Street, Dothan, AL 36303. Tel: , e-mail: . Museum on the life and work and research of George Washington Carver G W. Carver Interpretive Museum,
- 126 Museum Ave, Dothan, AL 36303. Tel: . Opened: Wednesday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00, Saturday from 10:00 to 15:00. Wireglass Museum of Arts,
- Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, 5130 Headland Ave., Dothan, AL 36303. Opened: Every day from 07:00 to 17:00.
- 401 Recreation Road, Dothan, AL 36303. Tel: . Water World,
- 5622 Highway 231 South, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: , Fax: +1 334-793-3247, e-mail: . Every year in November this mixture of festival with music and food and fair takes place. National Peanut Festival,
- 111 W Troy St, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Bella's Fine Dining,
- 250 S Oates St, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . pizza and grilled meat. Fire Stone,
- 3071 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: , Fax: +1 334-678-7472. Days Inn,
- 2910 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: , Fax: +1 334-671-0037. Econo Lodge,
- 2244 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Howard Jonson Inn,
- 2907 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Motel 6,
- 2215 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Super 8,
- 1108 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301. Tel: . Southeast Alabama Medical Center,
- 3311 Ross Clark Circle NW, Dothan, AL 36303. Tel: . Opened: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00, Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00, Sunday from 13:00 to 17:00. Dothan Visitors Information Center,
- 6000 Novosel St, Fort Rucker, AL 36362. Tel: , e-mail: . The museum is located on the site of the Fort Rucker military facility, located about twenty miles east of the city on Highway 84. This museum is a tribute to the history of the Army airplanes, with exhibited army aircraft from the early twentieth century to the present day. A variety of life-sized dioramas, films and other exhibits are available. Entry is free. Important: Fort Rucker is an active military base; Guards at the gate will ask for identification and provide behavioral advice. It goes without saying that the instructions must be followed. United States Army Aviation Museum,